TSM was established in 1990 and began manufacturing SMT reflow ovens in 1999. TSM supplies both Air and Nitrogen atmosphere units, and offer 8, 9, 10 and 13 zone systems to meet the needs of the medium- to high-speed PCB manufacturing market. TSM has a strong presence in the industry:
- More than 1,000 ovens installed worldwide
- Manufactures wave solder machines, and introduced curing reflow ovens for semiconductors and LEDs in 2009
- Launched a twin, double-sided reflow oven in 2010
TSM A70 Series
- TSM ovens feature ultra-low power consumption
- Temperature Monitoring Function – Measured, actual temperature is indicated by on-screen display with any differences clearly illustrated by changing on-screen colors and alarm.
- Automatic Conveyor Adjustment, Chain Oiler and Start-Stop
- Entire Reflow System is controlled through the on board PC – This includes the heater temperature, blower fan, and convection velocity.
- Set the optimum profile and system checks if the set profile is maintained within the error range by measuring the temperature in the oven in real time (alarm sounds if there is an error).
- Temperature profile memory for each product; no time loss when changing production model, making a separate profile check unnecessary.