Aleader Solder Paste Inspection system (SPI) uses a combination of 2D and 3D technology :
2D inspection performs precise area and offset measurement of the paste deposit. 2D algorithms also contribute to paste shape analysis and to the shallow bridge detection. Excellent high resolution image, generated by the high speed camera and the unique lighting system, clearly differentiates the pastes, pads, silkscreen and the board.
3D Technology based on Phase Measurement Profilometry (PMP), bi-directional structured light projection and automatic warpage compensation ensures reliable, accurate and noise resistant measurement of the paste height and volume.
2D + 3D = 5D!
ALD-ST3-450 5D SPI
- Post reflow
- DIP after wave soldering
- after dispensing
- keyboard character
Resolution / Range / Speed
- standard 20µm/Pixel FOV : 32.56×24.72 Speed<210ms/FOV
- 10µm/Pixel FOV : 16.28×12.36 Speed 170ms/FOV (Optional)
Minimum Component & Pitch
- Standard 20µm 0201chip & 0.3pitch IC
- Optional 10µm 01005chip & 0.3 pitch IC (No cost option)
- High seep intellectualized 3CCD color digital camera